Free Consult: 858.761.8661

"I have not seen or spoken to my children in weeks! Is there a way to fix this immediately?! I have tried to reason with the other parent, and he/she refuses to let me even speak to children! PLEASE HELP!"
Have you tried filing for an emergency hearing?

Tags: child support abuse spousal support child custody san diego family law attorney la jolla family law attorney Arabic speaking attorney Muslim divorce lawyer lawyer child custody and visitation your legal warrior emergency violence ex parte superior court of san diego family law attorney divorce attorney affordable attorney

Read more: When is your emergency hearing?

It has been 3 years since your divorce has been finalized by way of Entry of Judgment, and you've been consistently paying spousal support (or as others like to call it, alimony). You've been married for 12 years, separated for 5 years, and have 1 child that is now 16 years old. The ex-spouse receiving support is now earning double the income he/she earned at the time of Entry of Judgment. The marital standard of living is specified in the Judgment as lower middle class. 

Your request is now to either terminate spousal support or reduce spousal support to $0.00. What is the difference?

But first, we need to look at 3 important factors:

Tags: alimony divorce spousal support san diego family law attorney la jolla family law attorney family law terminate spousal support advice Gavron self supporting reduce spousal support increase supposal support In Re Marriage of Gavron

Read more: Difference between Terminating Spousal Support and $0 Spousal Support

vesta divorce

© Jylan Megahed
888 Prospect Street, Suite 200, La Jolla, CA 92037 :: blog :: Privacy Policy